Search This Blog

20140826

It Only Matters That You Love

"It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love; it only matters that you love." — John Lennon

Love is the answer to all challenges in life. We only need to be inspired by love to respond to each challenge as though it means everything to us.

People who deny this simple truth may be blind to the power of unconditional love.

As for myself, I have seen how that Love has changed my response to life, to live as though a child, and to have that child-like response to my daily challenges.

This Love is the reason for being quick to smile and to face life without reluctance with the willingness to handle almost anything that comes my way.

Because I love, a smile will light up my face in response to meeting new friends, greeting strangers, and seeing the truth of life as it is.

Unconditional love inspires me to remain open minded, so I can only be human when that Love suddenly provides me with the answer to life's challenges: to lovingly handle them by accepting what cannot be changed by being courageous act on what can be changed, and by being wise enough to distinguish between the unchangeable and the changeable.

Thus, love is indeed the answer to the challenges of my life.

For unconditional love is the power that moves us to love.

No comments: