Search This Blog

20070207

Please Help Me



I am originally from Belize and currently my 'hood is gonna be underwater due to a dam. Also my 'hood is gonna be privatized for a cruise ship company.

This means that stupid people are gonna come tramp through my 'hood and disturb my bros.

It's true that I am tame and live in stupid people's home where I get fed good and sometime live longer than I do in the wild.

These people are so stupid they even try to give me ESL lessons, but don't realize that I am smart enough to try to talk with them.

Check out my Armenian bro for a good idea of how smart I am.



I mean, if stupid people stopped trying to teach me to do tricks and really helped me learn how to communicate with them, I'd tell them that I want a one-way ticket back to Belize, for fuck's sake.

"Awk! Send me home to Belize."

No comments: