Search This Blog

20070208

I am a habahobi wasabi! I am sizzling!

February 8, 2007:
Haba - from hapa, Hawaiian for half-breed, a Pidgin English word used by half-blooded Hawaiians who are increasingly multiracial.
Hobi - from Hopi, the only tribe in America which might be of mixed Japanese and native American blood.
wasabi - a bitter root which is vey spicy and used to ward off food poisoning while eating wasabi. It goes well with sliced ginger and soy sauce.

A habahobi is a person who is of native and Japanese extraction or a Japanese who loves native culture.

A wasabi is an Asian male who knows he's hot and spicey.

Thus am I proud to be a habahobi wasabi!

February 1, 2013: Sometimes I come up with these zingers out of left field.

If I were to define myself right now, then it'll be the wasabi flower.

No comments: