"In 1961, University of California, Santa Cruz astronomer and astrophysicist Dr. Frank formulated the Drake equation. This controversial equation multiplies estimates together with the following conditions:
- Level of star formation that matches.
- The fraction of these stars surrounded by planets.
- Total world similar to Earth per-system planets.
- The fraction of planets where intelligent life evolved.
- The fraction of communicative planets possible.
- Age of the possible communicative civilizations.
Potential and Shortcomings for Life In the Universe (translated from Bahasa Melayu and Indonesian):
You might wish to change the translating language to Indonesian, as the blog's owner switches between Bahasa Melayu to Indonesian. As well, the translation is a best guess, and would need a native English speaker who understands the rules and syntax of their mother tongue.
List of habitable planets: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HabCat