Search This Blog

20140111

Oyasama is Calling (poem)

When I am calling the Nembutsu
it is actually Amida Nyorai calling to me.
When we are calling the Nembutsu
it is actually Amida Nyorai calling to us all.
In this way, my calling benefits others,
and their calling benefits me.
How so? Only Oyasama knows.
Who is Oyasama? Namu Amida Butsu.

Yuzu is Amida Buddha calling
through me to help bring peace to
all of us, and us
calling to Amida to help bring peace
to me but especially all of you.

When I am calling, Amida
calls through me to the whole world.
When we are calling, Amida
actually is calling to us all.
In this way, Nembutsu truly is
the Name-that-calls, for Yuzu is
but the meritorious of Nembutsu
simple because it is the call
heard around the whole world.
When we call to Amida Buddha,
what is it but the whole world
calling out to everyone of us?
Original post: August 29, 2013 0855H PDT

No comments: