Search This Blog

20140316

Guess Which Candidate Will Have the Most Fun in the Race to Become Toronto Mayor? (satire)


While mayoral hopeful, Olivia Chow lambasted Mayor Rob Ford, the incumbent enjoyed himself as he is wont to do at the annual St Patrick's Day Parade Sunday.

I have to wonder who will be enjoying themselves the more: Olivia Chow, whose federal riding needs a byelection soon; John Tory, the Conservative candidate who might just be a lighter version of Ford; or the incumbent, who tends to be a bit of a party animal.

Since I myself am a resident of BC, it's hard to decide. However, it should turn out to be an entertaining race to become mayor of Toronto.

Disclaimer: I claim fair use of pictures taken by media edited to only show Olivia Chow and Robert Ford in focus. In no way have I caused embarrassment to either candidate in making the meme associated with this article that their own remarks may or may not already cause them. Thus I present this meme.

No comments: