Search This Blog

20140805

What My Sex is Like in my Head (satire)

In public I sometimes behave like a socially inept 12-year-old. Some women who observe me get anxious, and ignore me. Other women try to maintain oblivious serenity. A few of them are disgusted with my "attitude."

Then I go home, sleep less than six hours a night, and is a willing captive of the manic libido!

Why? Because it beats the sadness inherent in depression, the anxiety about my lack of a sexual relationship.

Indeed, I especially loathe the social isolation that consistently befalls me after getting 6-10 hours of "normal" sleep at night.

For me, life isn't fulfilling because no woman is willing to cross the threshold and get to know me intimately.

Do I have to plan the seeds of passion into her mind to inflame her heart so that she crosses the line which separates us? I think not: no woman in her right mind wants to cross that boundary because she is safe living her life on her own terms without me.

She does not wish to share a life together with me for the same reason that I used to enjoy sleeping until noon: its safety socially isolates each of us from being intimate lest all hell break loose. This is also why women fear having mad sex without regret, because they loathe casual sex for its lack of a long-term relationship.

To most women, sex and intimacy is tied to a relationship which leads to a family. Thus sex for them is a means to an end: having children and mainly, companionship with a suitable lover and perhap a husband.

For men, sex is about lowering the blood pressure and rewarding their mate for picking them to protect them from other men. Women however call this reason for sex "selfish", ignoring the simple fact that their family-mindedness may be a mind game that they create for themselves to justify enjoying sex to the fullest.

In my humble opinion, women think about sex more often than men, but convince their men that their selfish sex is sexist whilst hold family-mindedness as the highest of human virtues. This is the work of the libido, not a rational mind.

For love is tied to our emotions and feelings about sex and relationships. They cannot help but be.

Indeed, libido is both the motivator of our feelings and emotions to use said feelings to establish emotional ties so that the mind does not turn to the dark side (depression) and cause a person to become socially isolated from family, friends and loved ones.

We fear loneliness so much that we ignore the fact that we spend most of our lives alone, shaking off the stress caused by the resulting anxieties.

This is why my sex activity is all in my head, while my hand is beating a tattoo to the south! >:)

Original post: September 1, 2011 at 6:27 PM

Reference:

Hypersexuality: http://bipolar.about.com/cs/hypersex/a/aa_hypersex.htm

No comments: